Sunday, March 09, 2008

Oops!

I missed a day. Birthday parties and a dozen hyper children will do that to ya. The party was great. If we are unfortunate enough to still be living with my parents when Katie's birthday comes around again we'll be going to Chuck E. Cheese. My parents are entirely too anal about how their house looks. A gang of 8 years old really doesn't care if the lawn has been mowed or if the shelves were dusted. They spent the whole day cleaning. Personally, I make sure the clutter has been removed and any obvious dirt is cleaned up and save the real cleaning for after the party. You still have to pick up once everyone leaves any way. Why clean twice? I did manage to take pictures this time! Cake and all. Hopefully I can actually manage to get them on this computer and posted at some point before his next birthday.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com