Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Buzz About Me 4


This Weeks Questions:
1.
  If you had to label yourself as to one genre of music you listen to the most, what would it be?
Country. I love country music. It's the white girl in me, what can I say?

2. What are five items that you always keep in your purse?
My Phone, chapstick, cough drops, gum, and a bottle opener. A bitch has to be prepared lol

3. If you could drink only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Duh, coffee with whiskey in it. If that's all I'm gonna get I need caffeine and alcohol.

4. What are three tv shows you miss watching that are no longer aired?
Six Feet Under, Ace of Cakes (no Duff don't gooooooooo!), and Rescue Me (it's the last season it totally counts)

5. What is one cd your own that people would laugh if you told them you actually bought that?
I don't know. I used to own a lot of embarassing cds lol. Probably Britney Spears, but that was like 5 years ago and I don't even have it any more so maybe it doesn't really count?

6. What is one job/career you told yourself you would never do even if it was your last resort?
Porta-potty cleaner. I can't stand to clean my own bathroom. There is no way in hell I'm cleaning some porta-shitter.

7. How did you decide on the name{s} of your child{ren}?
The donor picked my son's name and it's a completely normal name that is spelled all screwed up so nobody ever pronounces his name right. I picked my daughter's name. There was a last minute fight in the hospital over her last name. She was supposed to be Katherine Scarlett after Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind.  The donor was against it, so she has the same middle name as me and my mom! 

8.  What is one show you refuse to miss no matter what?
Rescue Me. I love that show. I'm going to miss it. Thank goodness for DVRs and entire seasons on DVD.

9. How many miles would you say you drive in a week?
I have a 45 minute drive to work each day. I don't even want to know how many miles I'm putting on my truck. Plus I drive between sessions, so it seems like I'm getting the oil changed every other month. Ugh.

10. Who is one celebrity you wish would just go away & disappear off the face of the earth never to return?
I don't know. Lindsay Lohan, probably for her own good. She needs to seriously get her shit together.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com