Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday








1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? I got a coupon for 50% off at the Irish pub that's right up the street from my house. Nothing says fun like beer that's 50% off!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?I really wanted to see Michael Buble. He was here and I was too poor for tickets.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? Least favorite, cleaning the toilet. The boy doesn't have very good aim. Maybe I should make him clean it.  Most favorite, I guess vacuuming. Is none of the above an option?

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? New clothes. I have appliances I don't use in storage. I'd really like to have a place that I could use them.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Mayo, but I don't really use it that often. If we bough Miracle Whip my dad might throw us out. Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to go to the store.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com