Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tell 'Em Tuesday


Photobucket

You can link up and answer the questions with a picture or with words if that's what you want to do. Let's support this bitch and do something fun on a Tuesday!

The questions

1. If you could have a pet that is out of the normal what would it be?
A hedgehog! Isn't it cute? Lol

2.  If you could "pimp" out a car any way you want it, what would it look like?
I'd probably do a little more to it. Like put more lights on it, cause I'm a dork.  Hopefully it will be 4X4 too.

3. If your life was made into a movie, who would you want to play you?


Christina Ricci, she's hot right? And a little weird, which I like lol.

4. Who is your favorite TV psycho?
I guess I don't watch enough tv, cause I don't have one. I'm psycho enough on my own.

Fun stuff huh? Now go link up!




 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com