Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday




Link up to vent about all the shit you hate. It's therapeutic and I would know, I'm a therapist.

Shit I Hate . . . . . . lame ass surveys on Facebook. Seriously, my life does not hinge upon what kind of Sesame Street character I am.  

Shit I Hate . . . . . douchebags that can't park straight. I drive a truck too, you don't see me parking crooked and screwing it up for everybody else. Straighten your shit out.

Shit I Hate . . . . . . not having a maid. Cleaning sucks.

Shit I Hate . . . . . . that I still feel confused about the break up.  But I'm getting better.

Shit I Hate . . . . . not knowing how to unlock the summer of Klout thing. 

Shit I Hate . . . . . weekends not being long enough. 

Shit I Hate . . . . . being a broke bitch. The end of the month always sucks.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com