Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday - The Break Up Edition







Shit I hate . . . . basically being broken up with via text message. 

Shit I hate . . . . . . the "it's not you it's me" line. Yes my family is crazy, but who's isn't? 

Shit I hate . . . . knowing I'll probably never sleep next to him again. Even if he did snore.

Shit I hate . . . . . having to explain what happened, even when I have no idea what the fuck just happened.

Shit I hate . . . . . losing my best friend. That "we can still be friends" shit isn't gonna cut it. I've seen what's on the "girlfriend" side of the fence. I want that. I was put in the friend zone. WTF?

Shit I hate . . . . . the whiny blog thing I'm doing right now. But like any woman I must whine and cry and nag. At least until I've had enough beer that I can look at the bright side and right now there is no bright side.


12 comments:

Diplo Daddy said...

So sorry to hear this. With time, and a few beers, things will improve. Best of luck...

Rachel said...

Thank you. I'm sure I'll be fine. The first few days are always the hardest.

Ron. Lavalette said...

...and right now there is no bright side

You're not looking hard enough. Wait a minute. You'll see it.

rebecca said...

Oh sweetie :( I am so terribly sorry. I can only imagine how much it hurts. Breaking up is never easy esp. when it wasn't your call. I really really hope things start looking a bit bright for you. ♥hugs♥

Destiny said...

Aw, I'm so pissed for you and sad. You deserve the best in everything and having this shit hit you like this urkes me. It's okay to cry and do all the other shit, I've been there and if you need anything let me know hookerr! *hugs*

Rachel said...

I'm looking, maybe it will take a few minutes more for me to see it.

Rachel said...

Thanks girl. I appreciate it.

Rachel said...

I will. Thanks again. You're an awesome friend.

Cyn said...

((((hugs)))) and so sorry you are going thru breakup hell. It will get easier over time and a few beers -- obviously he is total moron to do this to such a vibrant cool ass gal like you!

Nikki Darlin' said...

Aww sweetie I'm sorry, but there is a bright side and you'll find it!

Rachel said...

Thanks friend. It sucks for sure, but I have great friend in real life and online and that most definitely helps.

Rachel said...

Thank you. I'm getting there. Every day it's a little better.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com