Friday, April 29, 2011

5QF






1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
I would buy a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback.  Electric blue.

2. What was your worst first date ever?
I was in high school. The guy took me to the movies just so he could stick his hand up my shirt.  He seriously thought buying movie tickets automatically earned him a shot at second base.  He was wrong.  Being left sitting in the movie theater by himself with a hand print on his face wrong.  Oh yeah. I slapped that boy into next week. My momma didn't raise no fool.

 
3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
I was 18 and dumb as a box of rocks. Ugh, thank goodness for divorce.
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
Yikes. I'm actually not sure. But I haven't been overdrawn in I don't know how long, so I must be doing okay.  Besides, I check my account online pretty often.
5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
Wow. I've been staring at the screen for 20 minutes and I've got nothing. The people that have ended up being my best friends all had something I didn't know I was looking for, that's what makes them so great.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com