Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday



1. My favorite daily responsibility is, going to work. It's a nice drive and I get to play for at least half the day.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is,  this is going to sound terrible, but helping my kids with their homework. At least twice this week there were 4 to 6 hour long battles.  Seriously. Not that I stood there yelling at him or anything, I actually put myself in time out before it got there, but 4 to 6 hours of excuses and evasions. EXHAUSTING
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  orange chicken at Panda Express. I don't know what they put in that stuff, but it's like crack.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is, how funny that you assume I cook! Okay, I can cook, but I don't really enjoy it.  I prefer to bake. Why yes, I do make an excellent cheesecake. Thank you for asking.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   this blog I guess.  I was in the newspaper a couple of times when I was a kid for records I broke while swimming.  That's about it.

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for, a house, a new truck, and ;) I'm going to keep the third one to myself. I 'll let you know if it comes true
7. My biggest pet peeve is, wow I don't think I can pick just one.  I'm grumpy. Everything gets on my nerves. Lol




 Visit Lauren to link up!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com