Thursday, April 07, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - Places I would like to visit

  1. Ireland. I've had an obsession with Ireland since I can remember.  Probably due to my Gone With The Wind obsession.  I named my daughter after Scarlett O'Hara.
  2. Atlanta. Hello, Gone With The Wind.  I know it's not the same, but I want to go there any way,
  3. New York. New York Cheesecake.  I know it's gotta be the best there right? What could be more authentic than New York Cheesecake in New York?
  4. Texas. I have friends there!
  5. Washington. Jason has friends there!
  6. Sweden. Chocolate, need I say more?
  7. Australia.  It just looks awesome.
  8. Jamaica. My great-uncle is building a villa there.
  9. Las Vegas. I've only been once and I had my kids with me. So really, I didn't have much fun.
  10. Paris
  11. Hawaii. I love the beach, and I have family that lives there.
  12. Nashville. Why not?
  13. Disneyland. I've been before, but I would love to take the kids again.







”thursday-13″










1. First list item starts here…







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!





The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!





Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Australia is my ultimate choice. I hope you get to check off every place on your list.
Happy T13!

Adelle Laudan said...

Australia is my ultimate choice. I hope you get to check off every place on your list.
Happy T13!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com