2. I am sitting in bed listening to the rain. I need my favorite pillow.
3. I am not good at keeping my mouth shut in class. I'm not the class clown, I'm the class loudmouth. I have attention issues. Surprise, surprise
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be smart, silly, and impulsive. It's so hard not to interupt people all the time or start answering a question before somebody is done asking it.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is my clothes. I don't know why I just can't bring myself to spend more than $20 on a shirt. It just seems wrong!
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is electronics. I have turned into a gadget junky. Blackberry, iPod, laptop, camera . . . . . . . . It's horrible.
7. I would trade a year's supply of cheesecake for a new truck in a heartbeat. My jeep is a piece of junk. I wouldn't wish the POS on my worst enemy. Sure it gets me from A to B, but it leaks transmission fluid the whole way there. Seriously, my back window is covered in it. I'm just waiting for it to catch fire one day soon.
Head on over to the little things we do to link up!