Friday, April 01, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The best prank I ever pulled was, I don't think I've ever done a really good one. I'll have to work on it for next year.


2. The best prank ever pulled on me was, I don't think anybody has pulled a really good prank on me either. Sounds boring huh?





3. A day without laughter is a day wasted.





4. The most important things in life are the people you love. I agree 100% with Lauren. 





5. I dream of one day me and Jason having our own house and being done with school, working full-time jobs we actually enjoy and getting on with life.  Sounds like a lot now that I look at it.


6. I dread public speaking even though I've been told I'm really good at it.  I'm not much for being in the spotlight.





7. A discovery I made this week was just about everybody was as shocked as I was about having to grade math papers for my daughter's 4th grade class. 




Head on over to The Little Things We Do to link up!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com