Friday, April 01, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was, I don't think anybody has pulled a really good prank on me either. Sounds boring huh?
3. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are the people you love. I agree 100% with Lauren.
5. I dream of one day me and Jason having our own house and being done with school, working full-time jobs we actually enjoy and getting on with life. Sounds like a lot now that I look at it.
6. I dread public speaking even though I've been told I'm really good at it. I'm not much for being in the spotlight.
7. A discovery I made this week was just about everybody was as shocked as I was about having to grade math papers for my daughter's 4th grade class.
Head on over to The Little Things We Do to link up!