1. I am looking forward to getting my new truck! By this time tomorrow the POS Jeep will be history and I'll hopefully have a reliable truck again.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is my Build A Bears. I'm such a dork, but I don't care. The kids love them and it's fun. I think the reason I'm such a good teacher is that I still love to play with toys. Sometimes, I think I'm having more fun than the kids.
3. My favorite car is 1969 Mach 1 Mustang Fastback. Wow, it's almost like I answered that question today already.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be kind of like the weather we've had lately, minus the wind. Warm enough during the day for shorts and a t-shirt, but cool enough at night to need a sweatshirt.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is sit in the backyard and have a drink with my boyfriend or my parents.
6. This weekend I will be going to a training for the Red Cross to learn how to set up emergency shelters and showing off my new truck!
7. If I were a color, I'd be blue because, it's my favorite color. Isn't that a good enough reason?