Friday, April 01, 2011

Five Question Friday



Yay! Mama M is back! Her daughter is feeling better and is home from the hospital! Welcome back Mama M!




1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, twice. When my babies were born.  Both were c-sections. The Boy was too big to come out on his own and The Girl wanted to come out feet first.  She's been doing her own thing since before birth.




2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope, not yet any way.




3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Calm I guess. Haven't really flipped out so bad that I wasn't helpful so I guess I'm doing okay. I have to know CPR and First Aid as part of my job so I guess I should know what I'm doing. LOL



4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

Nope, no garden.  If I had one I'd probably plant veggies. Home grown tomatoes are awesome!


5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out after I got married and moved back in (omg) 4 years ago this July.  In my defense I got divorced and went back to school and I'm almost finished with my Bachelor's degree, so hopefully I can get the hell out of here soon.  I miss having my own house and would love to sleep next to my boyfriend every night.


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com