Sunday, April 03, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I'd love to say cheesecake, but I'm trying to get rid of this terminal case of tank ass right now. So, I'll say pizza because you can do alot with pizza and make it pretty healthy.
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
Sometimes in advance.  If I have the time or I think of something good.
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope, no ambulance rides over the weekend. Lol

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
Wow, I haven't bought candles in a long time.  I used to love Clean Laundry.
5. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, gotta have it.  My mom once switched to decaf and didn't tell me. I had a killer headache for two weeks and couldn't get rid of it.  Then I found out I wasn't getting any caffeine. WTH woman? You don't do that to people.  In some countries that qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment.



1 comment:

Bethe77 said...

Cheesecake yummy!
Here visiting from Meet Me on Monday.
Blessings

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com