Thursday, March 09, 2006

Busy, busy

I actually got out of bed at 6am this morning. I had done my workout and was ready for the day by 8:30am! It felt great to get up and have some time to myself and get my workout done for the day. I had my last session of physical therapy today and I'll miss the nice ladies at the therapy center.

My son had his first little league practice today. He was so excited he was counting the minutes! He had a lot of fun once he got over his meet new people nerves. I'm going to be the team mom. It was a very busy day for sure.

Workout - weights (chest), back excercises and stretches, and half an hour on the treadmill

1 comment:

Cori said...

My daughter starts softball also. Good for you on getting your workouts done early! I want to start doing that also but I cant seem to get my butt out of bed.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com