Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ouch!

I'm not sure what I did to my shoulder. I don't know if I slept wrong or I pulled a muscle, but it hurts! I slept flat on my back last night because sleeping on either side hurt to much. Even after taking two tylenol with codeine and a muscle relaxer! I stretched extra this morning and that seemed to help, then a long hot shower with the shower set on massage helped A LOT. I'm pretty sure I slept really wrong, especially when I woke up the other night and my son was practically sleeping on my head. Out of curiosity I weighed him the other day and couldn't believe my eyes, 65 lbs.! He just barely turned 6. He's not the least bit fat, he's just a really big boy. Most people think he's 7 or 8. Which reminds me I need to call and schedule his well check. What happened to me, I used to call three months in advance for these things!

I'll most likely have to skip the weights the next few days until my shoulder starts to feel better. I already have a doctor's appointment on Thursday to discuss the new birth control pills, so I can ask my doc then about the shoulder. I've been on three different types of birth control pills in the last three months. You don't want to try this! Talk about hormonal, oy vey! Hopefully the fourth one will be the charm and the rollercoaster can come to a stop. My ultrasound was normal, so it's all in balancing the hormones. Tomorrow I see the orthopedist for my back and hopefully he'll be able to tell me about my MRI and what's wrong with my back.

Workout - weights (arms), back stuff, abs, and 45 mintues on the treadmill

2 comments:

Cori said...

Funny you say that. Back in December I thought I slept on my shoulder wrond because it hurt...its March and I am at the Orthopedic Shoulder doctor and in Physical therapy for 4 weeks twice a week. Be careful!@

Cori said...

Funny you say that. Back in December I thought I slept on my shoulder wrond because it hurt...its March and I am at the Orthopedic Shoulder doctor and in Physical therapy for 4 weeks twice a week. Be careful!@

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com