Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! I lost three more pounds! I wasn't too bad I guess. Always nice to see the scale move down instead of up.

I went grocery shopping today and got lots of fresh fruit and veggies. All stuff on the approved diet. I was sooo hungry while I was shopping. I can't believe I didn't eat lunch before I went. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast and I'm only slightly hungry. It's a little weird not feeling hungry all the time, but I can get used to it quickly.

My son is having a hard time waiting for his birthday to be here. We got him a much longed for Gameboy and the Tony Hawk game he's been begging for. Tomorrow we'll have a nice dinner for him, whatever he wants and cupcakes for him and my daughter. No cake for mom and dad! Then saturday we'll have his party with six of his friends from school. I have to bake cupcakes tonight and the cake tomorrow night so I can decorate it Friday for the party on Saturday. I still have laundry to do, not to mention cleaning the house and cleaning up the backyard for the party. Does all that stuff count as excercise?

Workout - weights (chest), back stuff, abs, and 30 mins. on the treadmill

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com