Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rain, again

It looks like it's going to rain again. For like the third time in the last week and a half. I love the rain, really I do. I just don't love what it does to my children when they're stuck in doors all day. There's only two places in town that have indoor playgrounds and of course they insanely crowded when it rains. The worst thing is that half the parents don't bother watching their children while they're there. They sit in a completely different part of the restaurant while their kids terrorize the playground.

I slept in late again, this time until 9am! Horrible. I feel like a slug. It must be all the medications I'm taking for my back. All of them can cause drowsiness and boy they must be! I had a hard time waking up when my daughter was calling for me last night. Kind of scary actually. I think I'll have to talk to the doctor about that. I have two more days of physical therapy and then I won't have to go any more. It's not really being effective. Thank goodness, having to go three times a week was getting old.

I took the kids to the library after my son was done at school. The library is hosting a program that for every five books they read they get a free hamburger or cheeseburger from In and Out Burger. I see a lot of free cheeseburgers in my future since the kids wanted to check out half the library. I'm suddenly reminded that In and Out doesn't offer salads. I'll be praying for strength later. Oh and they're shakes! I also see lots of time spent on the treadmill.

Workout - back stretches and excercies, half an hour on the treadmill

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does In and Out have grilled chicken sandwiches? I always try to go for those. Or, I order a children's size hamburger and only eat half the bun (did you know sometimes buns have like 160 calories? WOW.)

Ooh, a really good site I LOVE is www.hungry-girl.com. It's got some great dieting/eating healthy tips and it's so user friendly! I think I read the entire "ask hungry girl" in like 2 sittings nonstop :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com