Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm so proud

I actually got up this morning, ate breakfast and excercised. No sitting around doing nothing until noon. It felt really good to get up and get moving. Around lunch time we left to go see my husband's aunt and uncle that live an hour away. His aunt made some delicious chili with beans. I wasn't really in the mood for chili, but once I got there and smelled it I wanted some. It was nice to spend the afternoon catching up on what was going on with the extended family. I haven't been there for almost a year! His aunt and I went to the mall to check out the closing sale at Robinson's May. Not much was left and the stuff that I was interested in wasn't marked down enough to justify the expense.

I have physical therapy tomorrow for my back and another doctor's appointment for my back as well. I hurt my back at work a couple of months ago and it's really taking a long time for it to heal. The doctor thinks that I might have chronic back pain for the rest of my life. It's not too bad, but definately uncomfortable.

Workout - weights (back) back stretches and excercises, treadmill for half an hour

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com