Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oops!

I think I bit off more than I could chew. I didn't overeat, but boy did I get myself into something. It turns out that being team mom for my son's baseball team actually involves being responsible for informing all the parents for my son's team about all the fundraising. There is A LOT of fundraising for baseball. I got this binder crammed with all of the fundraisers we're going to be doing. The season actually lasts from mid-March until the end of May. I think there are at least four fundraisers for amounts to be about two months. Yikes! I also have to get people to work at the snack bar. Oy vey!

It actually snowed here today for about half an hour. I live in Southern California, we don't get a whole lot of snow. I interrupted my workout so I could wake up the kids to see the snow falling. My son was really excited and quickly dressed to go outside to catch snowflakes on his tongue. My daughter however, was really not happy with me for waking her up. She likes her beauty sleep. I did finish the workout, about an hour after I started it. It's really cold here, in the low 40's. For a SoCal girl, that's pretty cold!

My parents are coming to visit next weekend for my son's sixth birthday. He's counting the days and can barely contain himself. Upon waking, before his eyes are all the way open he asks how many days until his birthday and how many days until grandma and papa get here. They're going to take him shopping for his first skateboard.

Workout - weights (legs), back excercises and stretches, and abs

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com