Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I was bad!

Ok, I'll be honest and admit to not doing one bit of excercise yesterday. But in my defense I did have an MRI in the morning and an ultrasound in the afternoon. All that waiting and driving over half of the county just did me in. That and the coordination of getting my son to school and picking him up, and my husband's doctor's appointment. It was too much.

I did get up this morning and did my back excercises and my abs. Hopefully I can squeeze in 30 minutes on the treadmill somewhere in between baseball practice, grocery shopping and American Idol. I know, I know, but I LOVE that show. I'm such a geek. Oh, and I need to do laundry too. Thank goodness I'm not working right now or I'd be losing my mind. On second thought I lost that a long time ago and that explains why I waited on the laundry until everyone was one pair away from being out of clean underwear. TMI, sorry.

My dh's triglycerides were so bad (800) that they couldn't even get a reading on his cholesterol. So now he's on the ultra-restricted diet. Poor guy, I think he can eat green leafy veggies and drink water. Pretty much limited to nothing with sugar in it and no fats. Doesn't leave a whole lot. I'm going to have to get creative with the cooking. I don't really need sugar and fat either or the kids for that matter. It's just a matter of fixing things that the kids will eat too.

Workout - back excersises and stretches, abs, and hopefully treadmill

1 comment:

Cori said...

On days like these I just let the excersice go. I figure its a lifelong thing and if I have to skip a day so be it! On to tomorrow. so I am proud of you for at least doing what you could!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com