Monday, January 03, 2011

25 Questions. Because I'm avoiding homework

1. How far away do you live from your parents? Ugh, I live with my parents. But only because I have to.


2. What did you get in the mail today? I don't know yet. Our mailman is the slowest EVER


3. How do you like your steak cooked?: Medium rare!



4. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Absolutely. My most favorite movie!


5. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? Nope



6. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? No, it isn't just you. That movie is horrible.


7. Do you smoke cigarettes? Not right now. I quit so I could get my tongue pierced. One vice for another!


8. Are you currently planning a trip? No, but I sure wish I was.


9. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? I don't know and no, we shouldn't care.  As long as he's not hitting on my boyfriend Mr. Seacrest can do whomever he wants.


10. Do you take anti-depressants? No



11. Do you ever take sleeping pills? No, that's what beer and sex are for.



12. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? Yes. Long story and probably a damn funny blog post.


13. Do you watch MTV anymore? Yes. Lately for some reason I keep watching it.  Nitro Circus is pretty funny.


14. What kind of car do you drive? A POS Jeep.  Please steal that piece of shit.

15. Honestly, is that car insured? Yes, that's why I want you to steal it!


16. Do you like sushi? Never tried it. Kinda scared to with all of my allergies.


17. Do you like roller coasters? Hell yes!


18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? None. They just pile up and then I throw them away.


19. Do you own an iPad? Do you plan to buy an iPad if you don't already have one? No, probably not.


20. Was your dad named after anyone? His dad


21. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person? Almost thirteen years


22. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?: Sex. (I stole this answer ... kinda hard to disagree with that one!)



23. What was your best/favorite subject at school? English or Art


24. Describe your accent: Californian lol


25. What do you wear to sleep? Sometimes nothing and sometimes shorts and a t-shirt

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com