Monday, January 17, 2011

I wasn't sure I was gonna make it

I started out this semester thinking I was out of my mind.  Attending two different colleges and tackling 26 units.  I thought that I could just gut it out and I would be okay.  After the first night of class and really starting to think about how much work my last semester at FPU was going to entail I realized I was taking on too much.  I didn't need the classes at FCC. So I dropped them.  That was a big weight off my shoulders, but I still had a ton of homework hanging over my head.

Friday night I almost hit a wall.  After class on Thursday night and being reminded of how much work I have to get done in the next two weeks, I just felt competely overwhelmed. I didn't know how I was going to finish it all.  I started trying to think about what assignments I could skip and not take too big of a hit on my grade.  I was tired and just didn't want to do it. 

After dropping the classes I cleared two more nights during the week and put my head down and started working my way through what was due first.  15 chapters of physical education for young children.  Ugh. It's really as exciting as it sounds I promise.  Like watching paint dry in the dead of winter.  I have two more assignments left for this class and four days to get them done.  I'll worry about the work for the other class after I finish this one.

I can do this.  Because I have to.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com