Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

  1. I have a HUGE blister on the bottom of my foot.  It sucks.
  2. My son lost a tooth today.  I hope I remember to play Toothfairy.
  3. I have forgotten to play Toothfairy several times.
  4. I've had to place phone calls and send emails to the Toothfairy to file complaints from my children.
  5. Forgetting to play Toothfairy costs extra money.
  6. How many teeth do kids lose any way?
  7. Since when did teeth become more expensive? I used to get a quarter.
  8. These kids better not need braces.
  9. It's 11pm and my son is STILL awake.
  10. Can you say benadryl?
  11. Somebody call me in the morning and remind me to buy his tooth.
  12. Okay, I think I'm done with the tooth thing.
  13. Technically it's still Thursday for me.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com