Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday




1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?  That's a tough one, but I'll say the Red Cross because I'm a Red Cross volunteer!






2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt? Snow day? What's a snow day? Matter of fact, what is this snow everybody's talking about?





3. What talent did you wish you had and why?  I'd like to be able to play the piano.  Not sure why, but it sounds fun.





4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie? No, I'm a Facebook junkie.  The news is depressing and politics usually just pisses me off lol





5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)  Definitely beer, Shiner Bock please.  Best stuff ever!

Answer the questions on your blog and head over to Five Crooked Halos to link up!

1 comment:

Diplo_Daddy said...

#2: I hate snow, even a little snow. Brrrrrr....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com