Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hoo are you?

Tuesday blog hop!  I borrowed this from   Dilly Dally  and


NightOwlCrafting




Tell us hoo you are!

1. Do you use an alarm clock or some device to wake you up, or do you wake up on your own?

I use an alarm clock.  I don't trust myself to wake up on time.


2. If you could go on any game show, which one would you choose? I'd say Jeopardy, but I don't think I know that much.  So I'll go with Wheel of Fortune cause I think I'd do pretty good on there.

3. Do you prefer the weather to be hot or cold? Hot. I don't like being cold.


4.What color of clothing do you wear the most? I force myself to wear color. I'd wear black all the time otherwise.


5. What is your favorite color?Blue.  Pretty much any shade of blue, which probably explains why I wear a lot of blue. Cause it's close enough to black that I feel like I'm wearing a color. Lol
 

1 comment:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I can't stand the cold either. I will be glad when summer gets here.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com