Friday, January 14, 2011

Filll in the Blank Friday

  1. I feel happy when I get to sleep on my favorite pillow (my boyfriend! lol)
  2. I get silly when I'm at work. I get paid to play!
  3. Something that makes me sad is I know my son is unhappy and I feel like there's nothing I can do about it.
  4. Something that makes me annoyed is people touching my stuff without asking. I'm soooooo OCD.
  5. A time when I was truly surprised was my daughter used money her uncle gave her for shopping to buy me a Christmas present.
  6. I am so thankful for my parents, children, and boyfriend.  They support me in getting my education and put up with my grumpy ass.
  7. I feel loved when my boyfriend takes care of me when I'm sick. I'm used to having to just deal with by myself.  Kinda nice being taken care of. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com