Friday, January 14, 2011

You have got to be kidding me

I got the stink eye from a mom today when she found out I have tattoos.  Seriously?  She has tattoos! Having tattoos and piercings doesn't make me any less capable or professional.  I'm very good at my job.  I'm an honor student for crying out loud! I didn't even have to interview for this job.  I called gave the lady my name and my credentials and that was it.  BAM! Insta job. 

It irritated me. Obviously.  She had this look on her face like she wasn't sure she wanted me around her child.  She has no idea that I've already gone to the mat for this boy twice because the team was expecting too much from him.  I promise I'm not whispering in his ear sweet little nothings about becoming a tattoo covered criminal.  I'm not in recruiting.  I'm president of the tattoo having baby snatchers.  BOO!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com