Saturday, July 02, 2011

10 Days of Bullshit - Day 2


★Day 01- A recent photo of you with a funny caption.
★Day 02- How was your first experience drinking alcohol?
★Day 03- An experience you're not proud of, but has made you the person you are today.
★Day 04- What do you lie about the most?
★Day 05- Finish this sentence. If I could change one thing about myself it would be___________.
★Day 06- Who or what is your inspiration, and why?
★Day 07- What is the difference between love and lust?
★Day 08- Has a person of the same sex made a pass at you, and what was your reaction?
★Day 09- If your life was made into a movie what would the title be and who would you cast to play you?
★Day 10- Write a letter to you at 16 years old.
(such a dork, forgot to do this yesterday)

So my first experience with alcohol was pretty boring.  I was at a party, somebody's parents were out of town and of course we threw a party.  I think I was drinking wine coolers haha! I was 15, what the fuck did I know. I didn't get completely wasted or anything. At least not enough to do something incredibly stupid. I do that shit sober! Now, my 21st birthday, that's a completely different story.  You should have asked about that one bitch! Hahahahaha 

5 comments:

BNM said...

lol its sad that i got more wasted during my 13-15 years then i did on my 21st!

Unknown said...

HAHA wine coolers were the shit back in the day -- I almost could go for one right now... LOL!

Maxwell said...

Just found you via Mrs. Pickle...

And I'm with you. First drinking experience? Boring. 21st? Epic.

*bribes you for a 21st b-day story*

Destiny said...

well obviously I drank super early compared to all you bitches! lol

Brittney said...

lol its sad that i got more wasted during my 13-15 years then i did on my 21st!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com