Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday




Shit I hate . . . . . . the chick that has consistently come to class unprepared. How the fuck do you come to class without a pen?  Hello, you're going to school I'm pretty sure that there might be a slight fucking chance you might need to write something down! That bitch really pisses me off. Two weeks left to give in to temptation and punch her in the throat. 

Shit I hate . . . . . the ex bugging the crap out of me via text about something that he could have handled on his own without even talking to me.  

Shit I hate . . . . . the instructor of my last class thinking it's just so much fun to do activities. Seriously? What's next circle time?  My idea of a fun activity involves beer and handcuffs. Pretty sure they don't want me to do that at a Christian university.  Haters

Shit I hate . . . . . that another intern quit. Lazy bitches




3 comments:

Destiny said...

HAHA, I used to have one of those bitches when I was in college too...annoyed the fuck out of me and would always want to join MY group on the group projects...lol...pfft.

Beer and handcuffs...mmmmm....lol

The Real Jack Fabulous said...

Beer & handcuffs! You're my kinda fun!

The Real Jack Fabulous said...

Beer & handcuffs! You're my kinda fun!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com