Tuesday, July 05, 2011

10 Days of Bullshit - Day 5


★Day 01- A recent photo of you with a funny caption.
★Day 02- How was your first experience drinking alcohol?
★Day 03- An experience you're not proud of, but has made you the person you are today.
★Day 04- What do you lie about the most?
★Day 05- Finish this sentence. If I could change one thing about myself it would be___________.

★Day 06- Who or what is your inspiration, and why?
★Day 07- What is the difference between love and lust?
★Day 08- Has a person of the same sex made a pass at you, and what was your reaction?
★Day 09- If your life was made into a movie what would the title be and who would you cast to play you?
★Day 10- Write a letter to you at 16 years old.


If I could change one thing about myself it would be my short temper. Seriously, I can go from zero to pissed the fuck off in nothing flat.  Most of the time it's over shit that I have no control over any way so I'm pissed off for nothing. 

1 comment:

Destiny said...

you have the warrior gene! ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com