Friday, July 08, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
No, I think cursive needs to stay a part of the curriculum.  I hate trying to read crappy hand writing.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
Most of it's on my smart phone, although for work I type one up. I can't get it to sync with my phone for some reason.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
My laptop, my camera, and my box of pictures.

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Country mouse. Living in the city is driving me nuts.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Biggest Loser. Jillian Michaels would scare the fat right off of me.

3 comments:

Destiny said...

Cursive writing IS crappy handwriting bitch!

You're a mouse? fucking weirdo.

LOL she must never get laid, what a bitch. ha

Maxwell said...

Cursive writing has taught me nothing except how to sign my name. And my signature has degenerated to the point where I'm not even forming letters. Let's get rid of that shit.

Maxwell said...

Cursive writing has taught me nothing except how to sign my name. And my signature has degenerated to the point where I'm not even forming letters. Let's get rid of that shit.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com