Friday, July 01, 2011



Day 01 - A recent picture of you with a funny caption


This is literally the most recent picture of me lol. I'm always behind the camera and very seldom in front of it. Red roots, black hair. Who's the dumb bitch that didn't pay attention when the colorist was doing her hair?

Taking pictures in the bathroom. I still haven't figured out how to work the timer on my camera. Yeah, I'm an honor student.





Click on the button at the top to join in the challenge! Come back tomorrow to see what other crazy shit Rockin' Mama has in store for us.


9 comments:

CinfulCinnamon said...

Great pic. You have awesome hair. Stopping over from the 10 Days of Bullshit challenge. Have a great weekend.

Destiny said...

LMAO! yeah some fucking honor student...pffft....;)

Bathroom light seems to be the bestest everywhere! burp...

you need to be in front of the camera more whore bag! and go blonde! lol

SassyCat3000 said...

veru creative, if i took a photo like that all you would see is GRAY...too cheap to get it died anymore :P

Unknown said...

I always shoot self-portraits in the bathroom!

You are too stinkin' cute -- you need more pics of you in ur blog for sure!!!

BNM said...

Haha we all have mastered that bathroom shot LOL

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Go Red or Go Home!! I'm also taking part in the challenge.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Go Red or Go Home!! I'm also taking part in the challenge.

Cyn said...

I always shoot self-portraits in the bathroom!

You are too stinkin' cute -- you need more pics of you in ur blog for sure!!!

CinfulCinnamon said...

Great pic. You have awesome hair. Stopping over from the 10 Days of Bullshit challenge. Have a great weekend.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com