Friday, July 01, 2011

Five Question Friday





1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
I'm going to say yes, even though with my back problems I'm not sure if I might actually paralyze myself. It's probably a lot of fun. Scary as hell, but lots of fun.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Oh, I miss going to the drive in. Definitely drive-in.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
No. Unless you count my mom bringing them home. Haha

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Pluck. I used to have them waxed, but that costs money and I don't have a lot of that right now. If I didn't tame them some how it would just be scary. I'd look like Groucho Marx.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Probably not since I still talk to most of them.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com