Wednesday, July 06, 2011

10 Days of Bullshit - Day 6


★Day 01- A recent photo of you with a funny caption.
★Day 02- How was your first experience drinking alcohol?
★Day 03- An experience you're not proud of, but has made you the person you are today.
★Day 04- What do you lie about the most?
★Day 05- Finish this sentence. If I could change one thing about myself it would be___________.

★Day 06- Who or what is your inspiration, and why?
★Day 07- What is the difference between love and lust?
★Day 08- Has a person of the same sex made a pass at you, and what was your reaction?
★Day 09- If your life was made into a movie what would the title be and who would you cast to play you?
★Day 10- Write a letter to you at 16 years old



Who or what is my inspiration, and why?


It depends on what we're talking about.  If we're talking about going to school, then my kids inspire me.  I want to show them that hard work pays off and education is important.  Also, how not to get stuck living with your parents in your 30s.  That's important.  If we're talking about work, then it's the kids I work with. They amaze me every day with what they can learn and do. I'm also inspired every day by the kick ass bloggers I meet every day online.  Ready? 1. 2. 3. Awwwwwwwwwww! Hahahahahaha

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww -- yeah I think most of us find inspiration from all areas of our lives!

Venassa said...

I can relate. My baby on the way makes me want to go back to school and find a real career to make our lives better.

Destiny said...

Yeah I agree....my kids are my world and that is why I was in school....bloggers inspire you...sniff sniff...lol

April said...

you're awesome. that is all.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I find inspiration from many bloggers.

Venassa said...

I can relate. My baby on the way makes me want to go back to school and find a real career to make our lives better.

Cyn said...

Awwww -- yeah I think most of us find inspiration from all areas of our lives!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com