Monday, July 04, 2011

10 Days of Bullshit - Day 4


★Day 01- A recent photo of you with a funny caption.
★Day 02- How was your first experience drinking alcohol?
★Day 03- An experience you're not proud of, but has made you the person you are today. 
★Day 04- What do you lie about the most?
★Day 05- Finish this sentence. If I could change one thing about myself it would be___________.
★Day 06- Who or what is your inspiration, and why?
★Day 07- What is the difference between love and lust?
★Day 08- Has a person of the same sex made a pass at you, and what was your reaction?
★Day 09- If your life was made into a movie what would the title be and who would you cast to play you?
★Day 10- Write a letter to you at 16 years old.

I actually had to think about this one a little bit.  I hate being lied to and so I really try not to lie. Even about little stuff, cause it can all come back to bite you in the ass eventually.  I was lied to so much, for so long that I just don't want to do that to other people.  But thinking about it, everybody lies, even little so called white lies and we all have our reasons. So here it is, I lie every day.  I tell a parent that their child did great in session because I don't want them to give up on their child.  If I tell them that I couldn't get their child to do anything and they aren't making any progress, then what does that parent have left?  I lie to myself that if I keep going there and working with this child that he will eventually start to make progress, and the child is, a little bit, but it's so hard making myself go there.  

3 comments:

Joy Taylor said...

That's a good lie.

Destiny said...

whoa! yeah that's a lie for the top of the chart! I couldn't do it.

Destiny said...

whoa! yeah that's a lie for the top of the chart! I couldn't do it.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com