Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Buzz About Me 5



1. Have you ever quit a bad habit?
I quit smoking last December. Cold turkey, so I could get my tongue pierced. Totally worth it.

2. What is the most unique or exotic animal you have ever owned?
Uh, a love bird? We had them while I was knocked up. The damn things drove me nuts, they were so loud.

3.  What kind of computer do you use?
A Toshiba Satellite. I love my computer.

4.  What was/will be the color scheme at your wedding?
I don't talk about my wedding. If I ever get married again, I think I'll use black and purple. Or maybe hot pink.

5. What was the last song you heard?
Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean

6. What is the city/town you live in most famous for?
Probably the rodeo if we're talking about Clovis. Fresno however, is famous for being the butt of many jokes in movies.

7. What kind of person were you in high school?
Pretty much like I am now. Weird. Hahahaha

8. What is your lucky number?
3

9.  If you had to go 30 days eating only one thing, what would it be?
Pizza!

10. What is your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?
I don't really have one. I don't wear the stinky stuff. I like the Pink Sangria wallflower though!


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com