Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Buzz About Me 6


1. What's your sign? Aquarius bitches! Explains the weirdness does it not?

2. Is your style more modern or traditional? Modern I guess. I don't really have a style.

3. What's your favorite game to play?  Catch me if you can! Lol, Words with Friends is my new obsession.

4. What's your favorite book?  Gone With the Wind

5. Name one celebrity you would love to be friends with? I can't think of one single person I would really want to hang out with.  I'm a loner.

6. What brand of makeup do you own most of?  Almay I think

7. Do you like reality shows? Yes, I guess so. Not like Jersey Shore or Survivor, but stuff on the Food Network, or One Man Army, oh or Sons of Guns! Did I answer the question?

8. What's your favorite flavor of kool-aid? Green! LMAO

9. What's your favorite type of gum? Spearmint. I buy what's cheap.

10. Do you prefer an A-line, Empire, Mermaid, or Princess style gown?  I prefer shorter questions. Just kidding.  Um, Empire I guess. Hides my mom tummy but highlights my boobs!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com