Thursday, September 01, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

“If you don’t drink, then all of your stories suck and end with, “And then I got home"
-Jim Jefferies
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway

A drunk mans words are a sober man’s thoughts. - Steve Fergosi






Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

The best place to drink beer is at home. Or on a river bank, if the fish don’t bother you. - American Folk Saying


"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin




 "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa-



"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." -Dave Barry




 "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,  That's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra-


"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder." -Anonymous-



 "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." -Tom Waits



  • "Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world." - Kaiser Wilhelm-
    "All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer." -Homer Simpson-

     

    Blog Template by YummyLolly.com