Friday, September 23, 2011

Lovely Blog


Chrissy at A Lil Dash of Diva has given me this awesome award!  Be sure to check out her blog! She's one awesome hooker!

The rules for this award are:

1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Award another 15 blogs with this award

So here we go!

1. I'm an impatient bitch.  Terrible. I can't wait for anything. It's like I'm two years old

2.  I fall in love/get attached way too easy. I wear my heart on my sleeve. Maybe it's time to wear a jacket and hide that shit.

3.  I've been going to the gym for over three months now and I'm finally starting to see some progress! Yay for loose clothes!!!

4.  Woot! Lost another 3 pounds! Happy Friday bitches!

5.  I lift weights, I don't just do cardio.  Helps with the badass image.

6. This probably should have been first, but I was on a roll. I love my kids. Even when they do annoying shit.

and finally,

7.  I'm a dork. A total geek.  It's part of my charm.

I don't think I can pick 15 blogs, that's a lot, but here's who I'm passing the award along too:


So I didn't pick 15, but these are some rad bitches. Go check them out!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com