Sunday, September 04, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday

Shit I Hate . . . . . people who just text "K" instead of "okay". Hell, I would even take "ok".  But geez, fucking type it out already!


Shit I Hate . . . . the winking smiley face that punctuates every freaking sentence in the dork's text messages.  If he wasn't an old friend I would tell him to fuck off. 
 
Shit I Hate . . . . I got rid of my back up plan cause I thought I didn't need him any more. Ain't that a bitch?


Shit I Hate . . . . my boss cancelled our meeting this morning at the last minute. I could have stayed in my pjs a little longer.


Shit I Hate . . . . . the time difference between here and there. It blows. I'm talking in code. Shhhhh, it's a secret!


Shit I Hate . . . . .sessions at KinderHell. Thank fuck those are over!


Shit I Hate . . . . having to wait for the donor to get home on Friday so I can drop the kids off. Sometimes it's after 9pm. Hello douchebag, they're kids, they have a bed time. 


Shit I Hate . . . . my POS phone. Damn paperweight is getting on my last fucking nerve.


Shit I Hate . . . . . that I can't help my friend. My heart hurts for him and I miss his smile.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com