Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A New Chapter



I'm linking up with Things I Can't Say to Pour My Heart Out

It started out as something to do to fill the void the break up caused.  I needed something to do and having a pen pal seemed like a good idea.

I thought I would write a few letters about mundane stuff and listen to someone talk about how much they missed home, and maybe send a few care packages.

How quickly it turned into something else.

He sent me some pictures. I sent him a couple. (nothing naughty, I know how you hookers think!) A couple of weeks down the road and emails weren't enough. We started chatting on Yahoo.  Real time conversation is so much nicer.  

For now, we like each other a lot and I really can't give a whole lot of details.  I'm keeping this one mostly to myself for now.  Some of you know more and that's okay. I gotta share my happiness with my hookers, that's what hookers are for!  As of Sunday, I am in a long distance relationship. I don't know where it will go and it may turn into nothing. But, it could be a whole lot more than that. 

I've grown smart enough to know that you don't turn your back on a chance at true happiness.  My life is approaching a turn and I can't allow any possibility to slip through my fingers.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com