1. What I love most about my home is my pretty new blanket. Seriously. I haven't had new bedding in years, and I got to go and pick this one out all by myself and it's beautiful, and I love it.
2. I'm excited because, I have less than three months of school left. Of course within six months I'll be starting my Master's program, but for right now, I'm almost done.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is lately, crying. Usually it's drinking, so I'm not really sure that I'm all that much better off but it's not all that bad.
4. Currently I am craving chocolate beer and pretzel m&ms. That sounds so good right now.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is that no matter what kind of stupid stunt I pull, she loves me any way. I honestly don't think I could pick just one. She drives me nuts, but she's my mom, and she's awesome.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Down but not out" because I keep getting knocked on my ass, but I haven't given up yet.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be pizza. There's a lot you can do with pizza. I'd love to say cheesecake, but a day and a half in I would puke and die.