Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday!



*to play...just copy the questions..answer them..then come on back here and link up*


the q's.

1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
Yes I have. I think Titanic was the first movie I went to by myself. I used to go a lot when I wasn't working after I dropped the kids off at school.

2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
Tornado. I have no idea why, but if I have to choose, that's it.

3. have you made summer vacation plans?
No, and there probably won't be any. Too much work and finishing up the last semester at school.

4. what's your favorite accessory?
My necklace. I'm not really all that into accessories. 

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
No, not yet any way.

6. are you friends with your neighbors?
My who? I guess that would be a no.

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Lord of the Dance. 3D. It was actually pretty cool. 

8 what's your favorite food network show?
Dinner Impossible. Chef Irvine is awesome.






button

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com