Sunday, May 01, 2011

Trying something new and avoiding homework!


the q's.

1. did you watch the royal wedding?
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
4. can you speak in a english accent?
5. do you own a fancy hat?
6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?
8. have you found your prince? 



  1. Nope. I wasn't going to wake up early to see it and I had to work that day. Plus, I was busy buying my truck.
  2. I think coffee and a scone, since I've never had a crumpet I don't think I should agree to eating one.
  3. If I have to chose, I'll say Harry. He looks like he'd be a trouble maker and probably fun.
  4. No. I don't think I do accents well.
  5. Ummmmm, I have a cowboy hat. Don't know how fancy it is though.
  6. English cottage.  Living in a castle probably isn't as cool as it sounds.
  7. I don't remember how old I was, but I was definitely around when it happened.
  8. Yes I do believe that I have! Now, if I can just keep from pissing him off too badly he might actually stick around.
Go to MannLand5 to link up!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com