1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
Well, that depends on what type of shoes I'm wearing and what I'm doing. If I'm walking or at the gym then I wear ankle socks. If I'm wearing boots, then I wear boot socks, and if I'm wearing tennis shoes then I wear crew socks. It's all about the socks.
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
My son's name was picked out by the ex. At least the spelling was any way, I sorta had a little influence on the name. It's unique without being overly weird and his middle name is definitely not a common one. My daughter's name was mostly my decision. I wanted to name her after Scarlett O'Hara. Her name was supposed to be Katherine Scarlett. The ex didn't like that, he voted for Kendall as a middle name. Katherine Kendall? Really? Blech! What if she marries somebody who's last name starts with a K? Then her initials would be KKK. That's just wrong. So with a little help from the nurse we decided on Marie, which is both mine and my mom's middle name. So it's kinda cool that we all share the same middle name.
3. What is your favorite type of weather?
I'd say like the weather we're having right now where I live. Mid 80's with a nice breeze. Warm enough for shorts during the day, but cold enough for a sweatshirt at night. When did they start being called hoodies any way? What the hell is that?
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?
Sadly I would still probably wake up around 5:30 to 6am. The only time I sleep any later is when Jason is here, then I might actually go crazy and sleep in until 7:30 or 8am. I'm a morning person. Not a particularly perky one, but a morning person nonetheless.
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
Nope, and I probably won't either. I want to be cremated and have my ashes dumped in the ocean. Sounds lovely huh? I'll be dead and I don't want to be on somebody's mantle in a vase. That's just creepy.