Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you apologize to your kids?
Sometimes. It depends on what I did.  If I've acted like a jackass, then yes, I do.

2. What color are your nails right now?
My fingernails? Um, they're fingernail colored. I don't paint my fingernails usually. It never lasts. My toenails however are sparkly purple!

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
I had to have a fever and vomiting never hurt. There had to be some sort of verifiable symptom. My parents were mean.

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
About a month ago.  It was time. The old one was literally falling apart before my eyes.

5. Favorite website(s)?
Facebook I guess, or maybe Ebay. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com