Sunday, May 29, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday



click on the button to link up!

Shit I hate . . . . . .finding only a 1/4 cup of coffee in the pot. I need my two full cups of coffee or somebody's gonna get hurt.

Shit I hate . . . . . . . people that take two parking spaces for their car. If it's that fucking special, leave it at home in the garage.

Shit I hate . . . . . . the kids constantly fighting over stupid shit. Can't we all just get along? Lol

Shit I hate . . . . . . not having time to run every day. Lame, I know, but it helps get rid of stressed and I am one stressed out bitch.

Shit I hate . . . . . . . . group projects at school.  There's always somebody that doesn't want to to their share of the work or lags until the last minute.

Shit I hate . . . . . . . getting up early to get the kids ready for school when I don't have to be at work until noon.  I could sleep in, go for a run, then take a nice long shower.  Why did I have kids again? Lol

1 comment:

Destiny said...

I fucking hate slackers on group projects! I would do all that I could do to work solo! Denied a couple times...apparently 'group' means working together!? bastards.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com