Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go      to Jamaica because I could use some rum right now and I would bring     Jason and my parents. I need a vacation from my kids right now.

2.  Something I often rant about is   mostly stuff that's totally out of my control so the ranting is useless. But I do it any way.

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is    beer. Don't judge me.

4.  My "life-saving" product is   chapstick? That's probably the only thing I use on a consistent basis.

5.  A friend is someone who    you can be a total dork around and they love you any way. (thanks baby!)

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       The one item I can't live without is . . . . . . .  (and it can't be an electronic device, no phones or cameras or laptops!)

7.  My favorite kind of art is     photography. I've always loved it. I love taking pictures.





Click through to link up!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com