Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday





1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Nope, probably because I'm not married.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
Honestly, I like it all, but then I can't keep my hands off of it and I think it drives him crazy. He didn't shave the other day, and I got busted petting his face. Didn't even realize I was doing it.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I don't know. I haven't really taken a vacation. There was the first camping trip in my parent's toyhauler. That was a nightmare.  Many bottles of wine were consumed just so we could make it out alive. Six kids all under the age of 9 inside a 27 foot trailer. I think I'm traumatized.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
It was my friend's, but I don't think she writes on it any more. I'm still friends with her though!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I enjoy the rides. I don't enjoy the crowds. I'm cranky most of the time. LOL

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com